This game uses the old-fashioned graph-paper race track game as the core of its movement system. Combat with zombies puts you on the offensive side of the homicidal chauffeur problem.
- Reskin herbs to be bunkers
- Add multiple vehicles and parking lots to switch between them
- Damage/healing numbers that float over vehicle
- Muzzle flashes from gunfire
- Alternate control schemes
- Zombies dodge the vehicle's path
Because the zombies are better at dodging, dealing with large crowds takes longer, so I had to re-balance the rest of the game. I'm not sure it's completely balanced but it is generally winnable. Maybe a bit on the easy side.
The other big change today was getting the multiple vehicles in. I'm not convinced they're particularly well-balanced either, but they offer some fun changes of pace. They offer another reason to explore the map, too.
Big thanks to my wife for holding down the fort while simultaneously being cookie mom for two Girl Scout troops, and to my friend Tom Elmer for lots of testing!